FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the KCBS National Steak Championships event scheduled for Friday evening has been cancelled. Teams that have previously registered will receive a full refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- How much is the entry fee for Turkey Smoke?
Entry for this category is FREE!
- What are the rule for Turkey Smoke?
Rules for the Turkey Smoke Series can be found HERE.
- What is the prize pool for the event?
Saturday: $8,000 Sunday: $6,000
A detailed list can be downloaded HERE.
- Where can I find the CBBQA member discount code?
Discount codes were sent to the email address on file for all active CBBQA members. If you did not receive it, please check your spam/junk folder. If you think we may have made an error, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if I am not a member?
Joining is easy! Head over to our member registration page. Once you join, you will receive the discount codes in your member confirmation email.
- What if I am not a member and I used the codes anyways?
Our team will verify all registrations to ensure we have all the necessary information for the event such as head cook name, email address, etc. We will also audit member status at that time. If you are not a member, you will be billed for difference of the coupon code that was used plus 3.5% processing fee to cover the cost of the additional payment transaction. Or, you may choose to become a CBBQA member.
- What if I still have questions?
Please send an email to email@example.com and someone from our team will do our best to answer your question.